AB Dolomitas, which has been producing and trading in crushed dolomite stone since the beginning of 2012, sells its products through one of the main trading sites in Kaunas, which is located at H. ir O. Minkovskių Street 41A. This trading site, which features convenient infrastructure and road access for customers, offers a wide range of dolomite and crushed granite stone.
Taking into account the needs of our customers, the company offers:
- crushed dolomite stone siftings: 0–5 mm in size;
- crushed dolomite stone: 16–45 mm and 22–56 mm in size;
- mixtures of dolomite siftings and crushed stone, which are used for road construction and are in great demand:0–32 mm, 0–45 mm, and 0–56 mm in size;
- crushed granite stone siftings: 0–2 mm and 0–5 mm in size;
- crushed granite stone 31.5–63 mm in size.
A range of only certified dolomite and granite products meeting EN standards is placed on the market. The company has implemented a quality management system according to ISO 9001:2000, and is described as a solid and reliable business partner that does not seek short-term benefit but is focused only on long-term business plans and quality.
Year-on-year growth in storage capacities (the site accommodates up to 10,000 m3) ensures the uninterrupted sale of products and an increasing number of customers.
The range of products offered at the site is continuously expanding, and the railway services of AB Lietuvos Geležinkeliai or services of carriage by road are used.The qualified workers and modern equipment at the site (among them, a wheel loader with electronic scales) ensure fast, high-quality, and accurate loading and weighing of crushed stone. Customers receive friendly advice from personnel working at the Kaunas trading site.